SUNDSTROM SR500/540 Fan Unit with Standard Battery & SR540 Visor
$2,347.53 (INC GST EACH)
- The Sundström SR500 powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is an alternative to negative-pressure filter respirators in situations where these are recommended.
- The fan-assisted air flow may be of benefit during extended periods of work in warm conditions.
- SR540 Hard shield Covers face and top of head
- Unique shield with excellent field of vision. The visor can be easily flipped up to a well-balanced 'over-the-head' position.
- Easily replaceable visor of polycarbonate or PETG.
- > Head Top Features
- — Protects the respiratory organs, the face, and the crown of the head
- — Connect directly to Sundström PAPR or to supplied air through regulator SR507
- — Hinged visor unit
- — Scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant polycarbonate visor
- — Air supply keeps visor mist-free
- — Adjustable head harness
- — Replaceable breathing air hose
- — Exhalation valve
- — Optional PETG visor, peel-offs and head cover
- — So quiet inside you can hear your spraygun
- > Fan Unit Features
- Two speeds (175 and 240 l/min)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Battery available as Standard (STD)
- Battery recharge time: approximately 1.5 h (STD),
- Supplied with 2 filters/filter combinations
- Operating time up to 13 h
- Single control for on, off and operating status
- Automatic air flow control
- Can be used with hood, shield or full face mask